Frizzy hair… the number one enemy of a lot of girls. The easiest solution for this is to wear a hat, let it be or just stay at home but not us! Forget those lame solutions, we’re going to teach you how to look fab even with frizz! Here are 5 quick and easy hairstyles for frizzy hair!
5 Easy Hair Styles for Frizzy Hair
TWIST AND PIN
This easy hairstyle is perfect for frizzy hair which will add volume to each braid or twist.
- Part your hair in the middle (it doesn’t have to be perfect)
- Take small to medium sized sections of hair near your temples
- Twist or braid the sections
- Pull the sections to the back of your head and secure with pins
- Add volume by lightly pulling on the hair on the top of your head.
The side bun is an easy five-minute hairstyle that will successfully minimize frizzy hair.
(SOURCE: TESS CHRISTINE)
- Take all of your hair to one side
- Braid your hair and secure with a hair tie
- Twist the braid until it forms a bun and secure with pins
- Lightly pull on the bun and hair around your face
This faux undercut hairstyle is the perfect mix of edgy and sleek that with keep your frizzy hair under control.
- Make a deep side part
- Take a section (about 1 inch) near your hairline
- Divide section into three
- Twist back and secure with pins
Milkmaid Braids are an extremely easy hairstyle that looks like you worked on your hair for hours. It will reduce frizzy hair and create a sophisticated look, perfect for any outfit.
- Part your hair in the middle
- Separate your hair equally into two
- Braid sections and secure with an elastic
- Lightly pull on the braids to add volume
- Fold the braids over your scalp and pin them in place
Messy buns are the perfect solution for frizzy hair! A messy bun works with every type of hair, and with every outfit, and will take only a matter of minutes!
(SOURCE: LUA P)
- Create a little bump near your hairline.
- Gather all the remaining hair on top of your head
- Make a loop and tie it with an elastic
- Secure pun and loose hair with pins
- Pull out short layers and frame them around your face
So there you have it, five fuss-free and non-basic hairstyles for frizzy hair! Do you have more easy hairstyles that you swear by? Share them with your fellow baes by telling us in the comments section below.